The top 10 foods that does not affect your blood sugar these are both healthy beneficial and of course perfect for people with both types of diabetes. Before we get started I just want to share a quick little tip for you who you’re starting out with eating healthier and different and then have a hard time getting rid of all the carbohydrates because it’s pretty hard so a great thing with protein and fat is that it slows down the conversion from food to blood sugar which means if you’re still eating carbohydrates even though we recommend trying to get rid of as much as possible you can add fat and protein to your meal to slow down the absorption of carbohydrates which means you will not get a strong peak in the blood sugar as you would have with the carbohydrates alone now that’s add it still will affect your blood sugar of course but just for you who hasn’t started out or have 100% commitment it’s a step in the right direction. Now let’s look at those top 10 foods that does not affect the blood sugar bear in mind that this list has no specific order and the first last one doesn’t mean that their best or healthiest or worst or bad or something like that it’s just the way we made it.
1) Onion and Garlic Onion and Garlic is very healthy and beneficial and is actually the food that has less pesticides and chemicals on them of the conventional food if you feel that organic food is too expensive which make this cheaper and easier to buy since it’s not that big difference between the organic ones and the conventional ones and I think that’s because of the shell that they have so they don’t feel that they have to because that shell is a natural protection. Garlic is really awesome for tons of stuff it helps for several with high cholesterol poor digestion diabetes and blood sugar of course that’s important for us jeast infections boost immune system increase absorption of iron and sync antioxidants cold and flu it’s antifungal parasites allergies and so on it’s like you know it’s a miracle thing back in the old days. You know we are talking like hundreds and thousands of years back used a lot by doctors since you know already then because they knew how great garlic was. Onions are very good source of vitamin c b6 biotin chromium calcium and dietary fiber in addition they contain good amounts of folic acid and vitamin b1 and k so it’s also a great help for the liver. Both onion and garlic are amazing and they really happen.
2) Leafy Greens Leafy Greens are so healthy full of micronutrients like vitamins and minerals and they are very beneficial for the body in so many ways and they are alkaline which supports a tremendous amount of health especially in this world where most all normal food is so acid for our bodies so this is just pure superfood with no effects on the blood sugar.
3) Fatty Seeds healthy seeds full of healthy fats like flax seeds pumpkin seeds sunflower seeds chia seeds and our falfa seeds are super healthy and are very high in fat and protein.These seeds have no glycemic load which is a number that they use to measure how much it affects the blood sugar so basically it doesn’t affect the blood sugar at all and but it’s super healthy so next time you put cereal in your yogurt replace that with some great seeds or just eat them as the iris snacks.
4) Avocados it’s delicious can be used in many ways and easy to prepare and eat have a snack or you know whatever you want avocado is full of healthy vitamins and minerals as well and also have a great amount of healthy fatty acids Omega three and six which is very important it’s also full of vitamin A, C, B6 and it’s also anti-inflammatory.
5) Coconut if you eat the raw meat cocoa flakes or the coconut oil you will not have to worry about your blood sugar since coconut has a high amount of fat and almost all the carbs are dietary fiber and it has basically no glycemic load at all. You can use it for baking run the source of some sort and stuff like that so it has several use and it’s very healthy for you.
6) Nuts nuts like walnuts hazelnuts peanuts or almonds are super high in healthy fats and proteins as well they have barely any carb which again is just dietary fiber and is very anti inflammatory. Nuts are very healthy great snacks that doesn’t mess with your blood sugar you know you can have them eat yogurts as well but just be a little more careful with the cashew as they tend to have more carbs but again there’s nothing like a glass of juice or a Snickers bar something like that. but We will seen a little ray sometimes in our blood sugar weed cashew but it also depends how much you eat. Just to make sure that cashew are a little more but still way more healthy and way less sweet and have less effect on your blood sugar.
7) Herbs you know all kinds of herbs are very good because they have basic no macronutrients which is you know the proteins the fats and carbs but instead have a lot of vitamins and minerals so they have no effect on a blood sugar but gives great taste to the food of course because that’s how we usually use them and they have a healthy vitamins and minerals and a lot of cleansing and healing properties.
8) Eggs a great source of the very essential vitamin b12 and a good amount of protein of fat comes from eggs no effect on a blood sugar and a great way to start the day and they’re easy to cook and cheap as well and so you know what’s not to love just be careful not to eat too much since eggs are a dairy product which makes our body acids so compensate with an avocado and some salad to it
9) nine again this is top 10 foods that doesn’t affect the blood sugar and even though you have to use some dairy products and that’s okay as long as it’s not more than the alkaline food and not too often if you want to go for a really serious health with that alkaline diet style so here goes number nine which is butter and cheese and we are talking real butter without any additives not margarine so real butter that is high in fat and it’s just you know pure butter cheese is a little harder to mess around with but even though the animals that the cheese is made from can have been treated badly and been fed growth hormones which of course affects the outcome of the cheese products so make sure it’s organic here as well the growth hormones is gonna affect the animal and that’s gonna affect the cheese where it comes from so make sure everything is organic and that’s gonna benefit you a lot in especially in the long term.
10) So the last but not least number 10 is Oils. Oils are hundred percent fat and you got to be very delicate and careful with what your shoes use organic coconut oil organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil or organic hemp oil. Using normal conventional like sunflower oil or palm oil and all those other and even olive oil you know is if conventional ones and all of those weird you know whether even mixed oils are used pure crap and bottles of chemical shitstorm frankly speaking so but the good ones are fantastic to have on your food to spice up the flavor if you have to cook and you’re not like high raw food.
So now you’ve been going through the top 10 foods that doesn’t affect your blood sugar and you also saw what health benefits and properties they have it’s like a little bonus so a quick recap number one onions and garlic great body cleansers in so many ways , number two leafy greens these are just made for everything and is truly super food, number three seeds can be used in several ways full of great fats and vitamins and minerals, number four is avocado and is perfect snack or side dish to any meal and then you have number 5 which is coconut full of fat delicious flavor and comes in many ways and forms like oils fat flakes flour and so on, number six is nuts great snack and replacement for candy and great to have instead of cereal granola your yogurt or milk and actually nuts can also come in flour so you can use it for baking and stuff like that. number seven is herbs most full of micronutrients instead of protein fats and carbs and of course spice up the food and make it more alive and has ways to benefit the body and your overall health, number eight is eggs it’s perfect for breakfast a lot of uses in baking and cooking and a great source of the essential vitamin b12, number nine is butter and cheese and it’s assets for bodies to keep in moderation but as you know has many uses in our lives and cheese is delicious to freaking everything in my opinion so full of fat no problems for the blood sugar that’s it and number ten which is always that we also have great juice for in our kitchen in many ways and as we always recommend keep everything you buy as local as cleaning for from chemicals and as organic as possible and even consider growing your own in your garden it’s really not that hard.