One thing is for sure that travel blues can arise from anywhere. It can come in the form of the quarrelling couple just two rows behind your seat or it can be the aching back or stiff neck after a whole day of sight seeing. A priority list might vary from person to person according to their preference or the type of vacation they are going. But one thing is for sure that cramming up the bag in the name of necessity is not proper packing. It can burn a hole right through your pocket in the form of baggage charge or it can make your trip cumbersome and mar the free spirit of your travel.
Therefore, let us discuss about the must have travelaccessorylist, so that every thing starting from the passport to the medicines are well organised. So, let’s go through some of the items that are must haves in a travel list. This article will give you a basic idea of what to bring with you during a trip that is both necessary and light weight and would cost less investment.
- Waterproof Backpacks: Instead of tugging and pulling your strollers on paved roads, waterproof backpacks have become a more viable option to travel. Previously it was a myth that backpacks are only required for trekking, but since long the myth has been busted and many awesome and cost efficient back packs are being sold by luggage manufacturing companies to help travel anywhere.
- Cube Bags: These are complete Saviours to the people who doesn’t have the mind to remove 1/3rd of what they had decided for packing. Fold all the clothes in prim and proper manner in the cubes and arrange them in the bag. You yourself will be surprised at the space you have actually managed. Cubes are also found in different varieties and materials in popular online sites.
- Micro Filter Bottle: A must have for backpackers and those who are travelling to the remote areas where you are not so much sure of the drinking water facility. Made of fibre membrane technology this product claims of getting rid of 99.99% of germs and water borne bacteria out of your drinking water.
- Female Urination Device: Adding more power to girls. Gone are those days, when girl could not travel to remote places due to lack of proper toilet. This cupped device made of silicone, allows female urination while standing up. The device can be reused after washing with soap and water, thus making it perfectly hygienic for women.
- Scrubba Wash Bag: Weighing less than142g this bag is the one stop answer to the travellers who want to travel clean. A must travel essential for campers, the wash bag helps you keep off dirt from clothes and also from the post travel laundry blues.
So, one must know the difference between the packing of the essential and the unnecessary things.These items listed above could give you a fair idea of smart packing. The baseline lies in not cramming the bags with items and forgetting the essential. A basic research about the destination and essentials like a couple of above mentioned items can give you the desired pleasure of tour like a pro.