Here are some of the suitable administrative jobs which are in huge demand:
The work of administrative assistant varies from answering phone calls, organizing files, preparing documents and scheduling meetings with clients. They are often regarded as secretaries as they have to make out the day to day routine of their employer. They have a high degree of responsibilities and look after that schedule of the employer is going according to the plan. They also have to organize meeting and conferences, perform bookkeeping tasks, and sometimes managing office budget.
- Should know how to manage the calendar of managing director
- Provide administrative support such as mailing, faxing, scanning, and copying documents for the management
- Should know how to maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Should know data entry and scanning of a document
- Should handle customer efficiently
- Good in communication- verbal and written
- Required Qualification:
- Should hold a bachelor degree
- Easily work on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Operating office equipment
- Should be attentive
- Problem solver
- Salary package:
The average salary for administrative assistant job profile is S$22000-S$26000 per annum.
In every company, the first person you meet is the receptionist. They answer phone calls, greet the client or customer, and answer the queries of an organization. They maintain the visitor’s books and issue them visitor’s badge. They guide the visitors regarding the department they are visiting and employees they want to meet. They take messages on behalf the employer and employee.
- Skills Required:
- Greeting clients and visitors with a helpful and positive attitude.
- Guiding clients in finding the right place for their visit to the office.
- Making clients look necessary.
- Helps in maintaining security in the workplace by issuing, checking and collecting back the visitor’s badges and keeping the record of visitor’s log.
- Keeping training room and meeting room ready for access.
- Should answer back the phone in a professional manner and forward it to a needed employee.
- Helping other colleagues in their tasks.
- Making appointments plans.
- Excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or higher degree.
- Skills in handling telecom and phone calls.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Event organizers and planning skills.
- Command over language, orally and written.
- Salary package:
A receptionist is most likely to earn an average salary of S$24,000- S$26,000 per annum.
With the effect of digitalization, job seekers would be able to find some of the most talked about jobs in administration field and can make a great deal in grabbing those job opportunities. Top MNCs require a skilled and qualified person who can perform their administrative duties. There are ample of job opportunity for these jobs. You can make a vibrant career in this field. There are many administration jobs available in top companies. You can also visit the job portal Monster Singapore where you can get many jobs regarding this. Candidates can simply update their resume on the portal and can avail job alert services and gain jobs in top companies.
Chinmayee Jha is a content writer who writes topic related to digital marketing trend and many other trending subjects. She also writes content that includes career guidance, employment opportunities which can set ablaze your career fast forward.