Mobile Tablets – Nowadays, it is absolutely necessary to keep up with modern technology and stay up-to-date when it comes to new gadgets introduced to us every day. Tablets are definitely one of the most essential ones, especially if you have a job that requires constant use of the Internet or media. So, why should you buy a tablet and how can it make your life easier?
- First of all, there’s portability! It lighter and easier to carry around than a notebook or a laptop. Tablets can usually fit into your purse or backpack so that makes them more convenient if you have to take a bus or metro to your workplace. Just imagine how exhausting it is to go home after a long day and have to drag another bag with a heavy laptop in it. This is why tablets are more practical – you won’t even know it’s there and you’ll be able to take it wherever you go: your office, vacation, etc.
- Size. It bigger than a smartphone, which makes it more appropriate for writing e-mails, watching things on YouTube or even having a Skype meeting with your boss. It neither too big nor too small – you can easily move it from one place to another in a small bag or take it out and finish a couple of tasks at any place and any time, but it is still big enough for you to be able to jot something down at work or watch an episode of your favourite TV show in your free time.
- E-reading. Tablets turn out to be very practical when it comes to reading. If you belong to the type of people who prefers to read in e-formats and you don’t have Kindle and you’re not planning on spending more money on gadgets, you can use your tablet to download PDFs and enjoy this new novel or a long article you don’t have time to read at home, at the same time not making it too hard for your eyes. This is a cool way to spend your time while commuting, for example, or if you’re on vacation but your suitcase is too small for you to carry books as well.
- Parenting. Before anyone starts judging, a tablet or a laptop just have to do as babysitters sometimes. Imagine yourself being on a road trip with your kids! It is obvious you can’t entertain them while driving, but what you can do is download a couple of Disney movies to your tablet before you start the trip and then let them enjoy and sit quietly for a while and this is much more practical to do with a tablet than with a laptop, which is to heavy and big for the little ones, or a smartphone, which is too small. It is beneficial for both sides: the kids won’t be too bored and you will be able to drive without distractions.
- Battery. Isn’t it annoying when you have to sit in a coffeeshop next to a socket even if you don’t like the spot? Or you’d rather sit outside, in te garden, but your laptop battery is too weak? Well, if you have a tablet, you won’t have to worry about it. The battery is much more longlasting and you will be able to do much work before you need to plug it in, even if you use the internet and many apps at the same time. Also, power banks are very practical to carry around if you know you’re running out of time and this way you can recharge your tablet easily and quickly.
- Education. Not only can you entertain your kids with cartoons, but you can also use your tablet for their education! Kids love tablets because of the bright colours and all kinds of sounds so you can download different apps for learning and make their time spent with your tablet more than useful. There are tons of games and apps that you can use to teach them colours, shapes, even languages and it’s better for them to use a tablet, which is bigger than a smartphone. Your kids are not the only ones, of course: there are also apps for adult education – it’s very easy to teach yourself basics of a language while you’re on the subway or your lunchbreak at work. Nowdays, when our lives are hectic, use your time wisely!
- Price. Let’s not kid ourselves, this isn’t an unimportant aspect. A brand new laptop isn’t a cheap investment, but a new tablet is much more affordable. Actually, it feels like they’re more and more affordable every day. You might feel desperate if you spill coffee over your laptop and start thinking about how much money you will need to replace it, but we guarantee this will not happen with a tablet: you can find great deals at low prices or on discount. Even if you decide to buy a keyboard and some additional gadgets, it will still cost less than a good laptop.
- Apps. It’s bigger than a smartphone and more convenient in that sense, but you can still install every single app you can think of. Whatever you need done, there is an app for that. Learn a language, remember to drink water, find the nearest bank, track your steps, take notes in a meeting, absolutely everything. Android lets you personalize your tablet the same way you do it with your phone, but some applications are definitely easier to use, or they simply look better, on a bigger screen and with better resolution. You have to think about your eyes, too, if you don’t want to start wearing glasses just yet. And if you are an “app person” who loves technology and being up-to-date about everything, Google play will be your best friend.
- Crashing. You have to admit that, if this happens while you’re working on your laptop, it is a big deal because restarting it takes time and you might lose a couple of precious minutes in the middle of an important Skype call or your deadline is approaching. You lose your focus and you get annoyed while you’re waiting for the system to come back and restore all the programs and pages you had been using. On the other hand, if you’re using the tablet, restarting it is a half a minute thing and it’s not as stressful for you – it’s quick and you won’t even notice it happened. Also, crashing simply doesn’t happen as often as with laptops and it’s easier to “clean” the system when you have to many unnecessary or junk files, etc. that usually cause your system to crash or slow down.
- Finally, if we put all of these factors together, what we get is simplicity. You can get whatever you need in a simple and fast way. Do you want to play games? Have a business meeting over Skype? Watch a film? Listen to a foreign radio station? More about sound and devices that give the best impression and you can pair with tablet find on AudioReputation.com. Look up information on web? Make a PowerPoint presentation? Send e-mails? Read a book? Learn a language? With a tablet, you can do anything, anywhere, at any time. Without needing a cable, or a table, or anything complicated to set up. You can put your headphones and enjoy anything you feel like doing at the moment. If this doesn’t make your life easier, we don’t know what does. A good tablet is all you need to be productive and to use your time wisely.
If you decide to treat yourself with one of these little buddies, you won’t regret it. All these reasons are more than enough to help you decide and go choose a perfect model that will suit your daily needs. You will enjoy seeing your productivity increase day by day and you won’t think about getting another tech device any time soon!